Electrophysiologist Position in Mew Mexico
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join 2 other EP physicians
- Hospital employed, traditional & hybrid cath labs
- Balanced approach of lab and clinic
- Competitive compensation and significate annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- 40 days of PTO annually
- Excellent recreation and gorgeous views
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Electrophysiologist Position in Mew Mexico
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly