Experienced Faculty Gastroenterology Physician Needed in Western Massachusetts
A faculty position is now open for an experienced, board-certified gastroenterologist. You will be teaching gastroenterology fellows, and there is an opportunity for a leadership role in the fellowship education program. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, with one month of call supervision (fellows take call). The ideal candidate should have experience as a clinician-educator/researcher with outstanding clinical skills. The applicant would have demonstrated accomplishment in scholarship activities and clinical expertise.
This opportunity has a generous compensation with incentives plus robust benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO and holidays, 2 weeks of CME and allowance, 403(b), 457(f), 457(b), and relocation assistance.
If you would like to explore this amazing opportunity with me, please click on this link to choose a time that works best with your schedule.
To save us some time, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 2703662.
- Teach clinical gastroenterology to UMass GI fellows
- Faculty position with leadership opportunities
- Join a large, congenial group of gastroenterologists with full hospital-employed benefits
- Work Monday through Friday
- One month of call supervision
- Must be board certified to teach
- Advanced procedures are optional
- Live and work in a thriving community in western Massachusetts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Experienced Faculty Gastroenterology Physician Needed in Western Massachusetts
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly