OB/GYN Is Needed in Kentucky
This employed position offers a competitive base salary based on experience and guaranteed for 2 years plus productivity bonus potential. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary with a 2-year guarantee, based on experience, productivity bonus potential
- Full health/medical benefits, malpractice, multiple retirement plans, 6 weeks of vacation, and more
- Join a group of 2 OB/GYN
- Nice work-life balance with a 1:3 group call
- High-risk obstetrics, level III NICU, antepartum unit, fetal echocardiography, and more
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- Teaching opportunities available, not required
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Is Needed in Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly