OB Hospitalist Needed Near Seattle, Washington
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come practice near Seattle, one of the most popular cities on the west coast. Seattle has everything you are looking for in a big city while also being able to live just outside for work. Enjoy the schedule flexibility this hospitalist position can bring you while working just 7 shifts a month. Please send your information to Seth Fredericks (email and phone number below) ASAP. This opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2705295.
- Live and work near Seattle
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- MFM on-site
- CME allowance
- 7, 24-hour shifts a month
- In-house anesthesia
- Located 10 miles from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB Hospitalist Needed Near Seattle, Washington
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly