Gastroenterology Need With Advanced Procedures in Beautiful Vermont
They offer a competitive base salary that has a great long-term earning potential. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/vision, life and AD&D, long- and short-term disability, malpractice with tail coverage, a 403(b) retirement savings plan, relocation assistance, CME with stipend for license and association/membership dues, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment. Visa support is also available.
This nationally-recognized and vibrant community offers great cultural attractions along with diverse housing options and strong school systems. It has award-winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities, and shopping as well as close proximity to a nearby airport make this an ideal location to reside.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity please call or text Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 and send an updated copy of your CV to Nicole.Frohman@comphealth.com.
- Salary plus bonus incentives as well as quality of care available
- Excellent including student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- 40% inpatient and 60% outpatient duties
- ERCP and EUS is required
- Strong support staff and on-site resources
- Located in southern VT only 1 hour to Albany, NY
- Both H-1B and J-1 waiver support
- Call/text Nicole at 954.837.2764 for more information
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterology Need With Advanced Procedures in Beautiful Vermont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly