Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat Surgical and Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a dynamic and energetic, BC/BE Allergist/Immunologist to join a twenty physician ENT and Allergy private practice based in Sacramento, California.
The practice is growing and looking for an Allergist to join our group in the Sacramento Region.
With a strong referral base, this established and successful ENT/Allergy group offers competitive benefits and compensation for the physician who seeks a busy private practice environment. A two to four-year partnership track is available.
The Allergy Center at Sac ENT is a full service Allergy/Immunology practice with two physician and two mid-level providers. We are dedicated to excellence and achieving quality results for every patient we serve. We have four offices which are located in Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom and Fair Oaks.
We offer a full range of adult and pediatric allergy treatment options:
- Manage pediatric and adult patients with a variety of allergic and immunologic diseases
- Food allergy skin testing, oral food challenges & immunotherapy
- Integrated electronic skin testing and allergy immunotherapy program
- In-House immunotherapy mixing
- Comprehensive pulmonary function testing
- Aspirin desensitization
- Biologic treatments
- Secure patient communication portals
- Research opportunities
- Teaching opportunities
- Call shared with other providers
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Allergist
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
- Licensed or willing to be licensed in CA
- New graduates or established physicians
Sacramento is known as the City of Trees as well as the capital city of California. It is at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in the northern portion of California's expansive Central Valley. Its estimated 2021 population of 525,398 made it the sixth-largest city in California. Sacramento is the cultural and economic core of the Sacramento metropolitan area, which includes seven counties with a 2020 population of 2,123,000. Sacramento has a thriving healthcare industry serving as the major hub outside of the Bay Area. Recreational and cultural opportunities abound with Sacramento’s proximity to the greater San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Apply for Allergist/Immunologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly