Associate Pathologist Opportunity in Palm Beach, FL
HCA East Florida is seeking a fulltime Associate Pathologist to join Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional pathology services to its network of 14 hospitals in South East Florida as well as commercial outreach clients.
The ideal candidate will be available to start January 1, 2022. Candidate must be proficient in General Surgical Pathology, performing frozen sections, participating in tumor board presentations and assessing fine needle aspirations.
- AP/CP board certification required
- Sub-specialty training preferred
- Five years post fellowship practice experience required
- Proficiency in general surgical pathology and clinical interpretations
- Recent experience performing frozen sections
- Florida licensed or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent compensation package
- Excellent benefits package
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS)
- Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional pathology services to its network of 14 hospitals in South East Florida as well as commercial outreach client
About JFK Medical Center Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
For more information, please contact:
Robin Davis, CPRP
Manager - Physician Recruitment
HCA Healthcare | East Florida
P 239.458.2923 | F 866.232.4817
Apply for Associate Pathologist Opportunity in Palm Beach, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly