Cincinnati GI is seeking gastroenterologists to service four of our Greater Cincinnati locations. We are a well-established, fast-growing general gastroenterology practice and must fill these four (4) positions immediately. Duties for these four positions include providing care to patients in the clinic and hospital settings. Positions available in the following locations: Eastside and Westside of Cincinnati, Ohio; Hamilton, Ohio; and Northern Kentucky.
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Must be committed, willing to collaborate, and dedicated to top-notch patient care
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Advanced Fellowship is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Private practice no hospital or private equity ownership
- Partnership track position
- Endoscopy center ownership available upon partnership
- Opportunity for high volume EUS and ERCP procedures if desired
Cincinnati GI is an independent specialty physician group focused on diagnosing and treating conditions and diseases in the digestive tract in adults. The group is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, with nine offices geographically located to serve hospitals and communities throughout the Greater Cincinnati, Southeastern Indiana, and Northern Kentucky area. Cincinnati GI s team of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants treat patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our physicians are known for providing top-quality care with the latest technologies.
Cincinnati is Ohio's largest metropolitan area, known for our architecture, museums, craft breweries, and parks. Home to the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, and FC Cincinnati.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly