OneCare OB/GYN + Midwifery, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN. OneCare OB/GYN + Midwifery is a progressive practice constantly striving to offer the most advanced GYN procedures in and out patient. The practice employs skilled surgeons proficient in minimally invasive and major surgeries. As an entrepreneurial practice we are always looking to expand our repertoire of services and thus additional skill sets are welcomed. But what really sets us apart is the customer focus of our practice offering patients the continuum of care from low tech midwifery services to high tech GYN surgery working as one collaborative group no other practice in Morris County offers this option. With offices conveniently located surrounding the Morristown Hospital -a Level III regional perinatal center, we are an attractive option for patients from both Somerset and Morris County
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2022 OB/GYN Residents.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- On Call 1:5 (with new OB/GYN)
- Post call day off if after weekend call
- Approximately 900 deliveries per year
- 3 Office Locations: Morristown, Bedminster, Montville
- In-office procedures: General GYN including endometrial biopsies, IUDs, LINA scopes, Sono-hystograms, Cervical LEEPS, Ultrasounds AIUM certified
AFFILIATED HOSPITAL -
- Morristown Medical Center, Atlantic Health Care System
- LEVEL III Regional Perinatal Center/34 bed NICU
- Anesthesiologist on-site 24/7 Robotics
- Obstetricians and Neonatologists & Advanced Neonatal Practitioners On-Site 24/7
- State of the Art Birthing Facilities
- Company Paid: Medical license, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Early career guidance, including board exam preparation.We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
Growth is Real and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big! Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly