Physician Urgent Care Medicine
Tanner Health System is recruiting a Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physician to work as an Urgent Care provider. This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established multi-specialty group.
Tanner Urgent Cares are part of Tanner Health System, a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama. In west Georgia, there are three Tanner urgent care facilities all within two miles from the closest Tanner Medical Center emergency department and all less than 25 minutes of each other.
- Schedule includes each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Alternating daily locations between Tanner Urgent Care/Carrollton & Tanner Urgent Care/Bremen (located 15 minutes apart)
- Excellent clinical, administrative and management support
- Tanner Health System utilizes EPIC EMR throughout all locations
- Competitive hourly compensation plus bonus opportunities and comprehensive benefit (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, paid malpractice, and annual CME allowance, etc.
- Successful completion or upcoming completion of a Family Medicine residency or Emergency Medicine residency program
- Georgie Medical licensure or eligibility
- New grads welcome to apply
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Must be team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
Tanner Medical Group, named one of the largest physician group practices in metro Atlanta, serves communities throughout Carroll, Douglas, Haralson, Heard, and Paulding counties in Georgia. Our medical staff, comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, represent 30 comprehensive specialty services. Tanner providers are a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community. For more information on our health system, visit www.tanner.org
In addition to its close proximity to Atlanta
* Home to the region s first hospital, Carrollton offers a highly regarded independent city school system, a bustling historic downtown with restaurants and an open-air amphitheater, several large performing arts centers, and the innovative Carrollton GreenBelt project with almost 20 miles of paved shared-use paths.
* The city is home to the University of West Georgia, a state university with about 14,000 students, as well as West Georgia Technical College, with additional campuses in Douglasville, Franklin, LaGrange, Newnan and Waco.
Apply for Physician Urgent Care Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly