Physician - Family or Internal Medicine
Tanner Health System is recruiting a Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join Villa Rica Family Medicine, located on the campus of Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica. New grads welcome to apply!
- 100% Outpatient, Monday – Friday schedule, office hours 8am – 5pm
- Join an experienced group of MDs and nurse practitioners
- Tanner Health System utilizes EPIC EMR throughout all locations
- Established practice with expected average volumes of 20 patients/day
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities and comprehensive benefit (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, paid malpractice, and annual CME allowance, etc.
- Successful completion or upcoming completion of a Family Medicine residency or Internal Medicine residency program
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Georgie Medical licensure or eligibility
- New grads welcome to apply
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Must be team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
Tanner Medical Group, named one of the largest physician group practices in metro Atlanta, serves communities throughout Carroll, Douglas, Haralson, Heard, and Paulding counties in Georgia. Our medical staff, comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, represent 30 comprehensive specialty services. Tanner providers are a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community. For more information on our health system, visit www.tanner.org
In addition to its close proximity to Atlanta…
* Home to the region’s first hospital, Carrollton offers a highly regarded independent city school system, a bustling historic downtown with restaurants and an open-air amphitheater, several large performing arts centers, and the innovative Carrollton GreenBelt project with almost 20 miles of paved shared-use paths.
* The city is home to the University of West Georgia, a state university with about 14,000 students, as well as West Georgia Technical College, with additional campuses in Douglasville, Franklin, LaGrange, Newnan and Waco.
Apply for Physician - Family or Internal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly