Company: Riverside Surgical Associates
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Visa Waiver Available: No J-1
Thoracic Surgery opportunity near historic Boston, Massachusetts.
Riverside Surgical Associates is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible thoracic surgeon to join our thriving private practice in Lowell, Massachusetts. Ideal candidate would be someone who is 2-3 years out of training. We are looking for someone with positive energy and attitude, as well as a drive to succeed. Ability and willingness to do minimal general surgery call is a plus.
- Established practice with six surgeons, and two mid-level providers
- Practice located onsite at Lowell General Hospital
- 30 minutes to downtown Boston, 45 minutes to the coast, and 1 hour to New Hampshire skiing
- Base salary with productivity incentive and benefits
- Access to state-of-the-art surgical equipment including the da Vinci XI surgical system
- Tufts University School of Medicine clinical appointment and opportunity to teach medical students
- Relocation assistance provided.
Lowell General Hospital is the 2nd largest Community Hospital in the state with 434 beds and the busiest Community Hospital Emergency Department in the state. A member of the Wellforce integrated community healthcare system, the hospital provides care to about 300,000 people in the Greater Lowell area.
Our Cancer Center is state of the art, and fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons. We have a dedicated team of medical and radiation oncologists, as well as a highly professional group of social workers, dietitians, tumor registrars, and a clinical trial coordinator that work exclusively in our Center. There is an excellent group of interventional radiologists as well as robust EBUS/ICU programs in place.
Riverside Surgical Associates provides the full spectrum of general surgery services with expanding volume. Very solid referral base. Base salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All communications will be treated confidentially.
- Generous CME
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing and Retirement Benefits
Apply for THORACIC SURGEON
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly