Gastroenterologist Opportunity - Close to SC Beaches
MUSC Health- Florence Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a bustling practice alongside two other Gastroenterologists and one Advanced Practitioner. This position will have the opportunity to integrate into an already bustling practice to take it to the next level supported by excellent local hospital staff, hospitalists, and general surgeons. Ideal candidates will be trained in advanced procedures such as ERCP and EUS.
As a partner and collaborator with our academic medical center, you will have access to advanced technologies such as specialty and sub-specialty diagnostic support and direct affiliation with clinical centers of excellence to better empower you to increase and optimize care locally.
About this position:
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- 75% Outpatient / 25% Inpatient
- 1:3 call days (not to exceed 10 days per month)
- ERCP and EUS (required)
- Strong referral base
- GI Suite and Office located on the hospital campus
We will provide:
- Generous commencement bonus
- 5 Days for CME + CME Allowance
- PTO and Holidays
- Employer funded retirement account + additional employer match for retirement contributions
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Epic EMR
- Employed position which comes with an MUSC faculty appointment
Florence, SC is centrally located only one hour to the SC coast (Myrtle Beach area) and an easy drive to the mountains. Florence is a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture, and recreation and reflects the many charms and lifestyles of a true Southern city. In Florence, the pace is manageable, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the people are friendly. We think you will agree that Florence is a great place to live.
More information on Florence, SC:
MUSC Health Florence Medical Center is a regional acute care facility comprised of 396 beds, more than 1,500 employees, and nearly 250 physicians representing all major specialties dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens of Northeastern South Carolina. We offer acute care, diagnostic services, women’s health, orthopedic services, cancer care, cardiac services, general and laparoscopic surgery, rehabilitation, emergency/trauma care, community health services, and more.
At MUSC Health, we empower you to ‘Change What’s Possible’ by transforming expertise, learning, and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care in your setting.
- Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability, and innovation.
- With ties to South Carolina’s only comprehensive academic health science center in Charleston, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.
- We support you with a competitive compensation and benefits plan, career and professional development opportunities, and access to the resources of an academic medical center.
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opportunity - Close to SC Beaches
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly