Regional Dean of Medicine - LECOM and Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of Graduate Medical Education. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- NEW Affiliation & Partnership with LECOM
- Clinically-based education
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time; 0.5 administrative, Dean duties; 0.5 clinical duties
LOCATION: Riedman Corporate Campus, various RRH locations
DEPARTMENT: AGME Education
- Join our new affiliation with the largest medical school in the nation, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Rochester Regional Health will now support ~100 medical students each month, rotating throughout our system specialties & locations.
- This will help pave the way for the future of healthcare in our region, securing a steady, locally trained supply of future physicians.
- Must have experience with: Medical Student or Resident Education; Curriculum Development; Performance & Career Counseling.
- Work with your dedicated Student Coordinator, and Clerkship Directors.
- Multiple development & status meetings weekly.
- Dean's Retreats & Faculty Development sessions.
- Work/life balance, with flexible scheduling.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
Apply for Regional Dean of Medicine - LECOM and Rochester Regional Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly