Rochester General Hospital, one of the Rochester Regional's 5 hospitals, is among less than 10 hospitals in the United States to receive re-designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician-led integrated system, you can define your career goals, lead others, and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower has opened, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project to house 23 new ORs, and 100+ private, acuity-adaptable patient rooms.
- OB/GYN Residency program in-house - teaching and research opportunities welcomed.
- Growing, expanding system, perfect for constant career growth and development
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 8 hospitals, and a comprehensive Women's Health Service Line.
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from