Gastroenterology - Large University Town - Northeast
About the Health System:
We are seeking a fellowship trained Gastroenterologist to be a part of a lucrative opportunity with a prestigious academic institution located in the Northeast. The state-of-the-art facility offers providers the autonomy of putting their General Gastroenterology knowledge into practice while working with a mix of adult and geriatric patients in an outpatient clinical structure. The stand-alone clinic features 14 exam rooms with a separate endoscopy suite featuring 2 OR spaces and 6 recovery beds. Providers should expect to spend their time doing 85% clinical work, 10% academics & research, and 5% administrative work.
- Traditional work schedule M-F (8A – 5P)
- 100% outpatient, adult/geriatric mix
- Minimal call: 1 in every 6 weeks (Very light)
- General GI or Advance Endoscopy
- 550,000 – 650,00 earning potential
- Benefits: 20 weeks paid vacation days, 10 CME days, Malpractice Insurance
- Educational Discounts for both Physicians and their Dependents
About the Area: Located in the Northeast, this beautiful university town is a place of premier dining, amazing scenery, and thrilling attractions there is something for the whole family to do. Named one of the Best Placed to Live the family-friendly city offers a suburban feel with rich culture and history.
Apply for Gastroenterology - Large University Town - Northeast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly