OB/GYN | Team of 5 | Option for High Surgical Volume | Top Chicago Suburb
Are you looking to establish roots and build a successful OB/GYN practice in one of the country's finest metropolitan cities?
• Join this team of 5 women's health providers in a premiere practice conveniently located on the hospital campus
• OB/GYN physicians have a collaborative secondary delivery call coverage, OB Hospitalist support, and non-onerous surgical call
• Hospital has 24/7 Anesthesia for blocked c-sections and gynecological procedures
• Option for minimally invasive robotic surgery with da Vinci and a high GYN surgical volume, if desired, along with DIVA therapy and DYSIS imaging services
• Flexible weekly schedule with an efficient clinic flow and APP support
• Along with urogynecology and hormone therapy, there is an aesthetic medical spa located within the practice offering skin care, anti-aging, and personal wellness treatments as well
• Competitive two-year guaranteed salary with incentive bonuses, and an impressive benefits package with student loan repayment options, PTO and CME plus allowance, a relocation stipend, sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance
• Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in OB/GYN
• 2022 graduates are highly encouraged to apply
Chicago, Illinois and Surrounding Suburbs:
• Live in the third-largest city in the nation with exquisite cuisine, breathtaking architectural views, unlimited shopping, and weekly fun experiences at sporting, cultural, and musical events.
• This practice is located in a top-rated A+ suburb and ranked fifth for public schools in the Chicagoland area while only 26 miles from downtown.
• Experience all four seasons with an incredible summer spent near Lake Michigan whether at the beach, running or biking along the lakefront or trails, or boating. Enjoy skiing and winter activities as well in surrounding suburbs and easy access to Wisconsin.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OB/GYN | Team of 5 | Option for High Surgical Volume | Top Chicago Suburb
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly