AMITA Health Medical Group Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Opportunity Chicago and Suburbs
AMITA Health Medical Group is looking to hire BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join our well-established and respected Team.
Our pulmonary/critical care group practices across Chicago with 6 outpatient facilities, each on the campus of an acute care hospital. Our services include comprehensive pulmonary service, critical care with 24/7 intensivist program, interventional pulmonology, advanced diagnostic testing with full PFT, exercise, vocal cord dysfunction, full sleep service adult and pediatrics, allergy, and immunology. Our health care professionals benefit from the opportunity to engage in clinical research, author articles and participate in local and national organizations. We seek candidates who will be stimulated to support our initiatives and to enjoy professional growth in our environment.
- Physician led medical group with many opportunities for leadership.
- High volume outpatient pulmonary practice with inpatient responsibilities.
- Opportunity for advanced procedures
- Excellent support staff with experienced nursing, and administrative team members.
- Competitive starting salary, plus bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits including Health insurance, Dental, Life, retirement accounts including matching, PTO, CME days and allowance and malpractice coverage with our Self-Insured Trust.
- The Chicago Suburbs offer great schools, recreation, and easy access to everything the City has to offer.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind, and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training, and competitive wages.
Apply for AMITA Health Medical Group Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Opportunity Chicago and Suburbs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly