Breast Surgeon BC/BE
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is looking for a full-time Fellowship-Trained board certified/board eligible Breast Surgeon to join our growing Surgery division.
Locations: Berkeley and Oakland, California
- Well-established medical group with primary care referral base and opportunity for growth
- Affiliation with NSABP-accredited breast center
- Participation in Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic
- Office-based state of the art equipment including breast ultrasound, biopsy, and minor procedures
- Steady and manageable volume of work with
- integrated electronic health record Integrated colleagues and consultants including breast radiologists, oncologists, radiation oncologists and weekly breast tumor board
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentives
- Opportunity for research
- 4-day work week
- No General Surgery call required (purely optional)
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon
- Must have an active and unrestricted California Medical license
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 380+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/VCommunity Information
OaklandOakland's landscape is a picturesque mix of lovely hillside neighborhoods; exciting and diverse architecture; a bustling waterfront; two shimmering lakes; 19 miles of shoreline along the San Francisco Bay; unparalleled Bay views; and more parks and open space per capita than any other city in the Bay Area. Everyone loves our year round vacation weather with temperatures in the gentle 50's and 60's in the winter and spring, and 70's throughout summer and fall. A city on the move, Oakland has emerged as a major economic force in the region. Long a center for international trade, the Port of Oakland is the nation's fourth busiest container port in the Bay Area. The Oakland International Airport is served by 12 major domestic and international airlines. Getting around is easy by train, automobile, BART, bus and ferry. The arts are alive in Oakland. Oakland has one of the largest visual and performing arts communities on the West Coast, and the arts are celebrated on every level here, from acclaimed symphony and ballet to museums, galleries, and small arts organizations. Oakland is just 3 hours from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and hours drive to the Napa Valley wine country. The BART metro system makes it easy to get around without a car. For sports fans, Oakland is home to three professional sports teams, including the 2015 National Champion Golden State Warriors, Oakland A's, and the Oakland Raiders.
Apply for Breast Surgeon BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly