Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgery - HandDescription
- Seeking a BE/BC Hand Surgeon to join 9 other community surgeons.
- Surgeons are trained in trauma, spine, and minimally invasive techniques, including joint replacements and arthroscopic procedures on the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee, and small-incision approaches for fracture care.
- Be the only Orthopedic Hand Surgeon in Tulare and Kings Counties.
- Service area covers 2 counties - 600K+ population.
- Ownership opportunities with local physician owned surgery center when shares become available.
- Teaching opportunities with Kaweah Delta GME residency programs - Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, Psychiatry, Transitional Year.
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment assistance, and relocation assistance
- Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- CA Medical License
- CA DEA License
- Service area covers Tulare and Kings counties 600k+ population
- 613-Beds; Level III Trauma Center and Stroke Center
- 5k deliveries annually; Valley Children s provides NICU and Pediatric inpatient coverage
- 74-Bed ED with 95k+ visits annually
- Opportunity to care for a large underserved population
- Healthgrades 2020 America s 250 Best Hospitals
- Graduate Medical Education - Kaweah Delta is home to 6 residency programs: Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Transitional Year.
There are an average of 275 sunny days per year in Visalia! In the summer, temperatures range from the upper 90's during the daytime and drop to the low 80's in the evening. Our winter climate is mild. The average temperature in the early mornings and evenings is in the low 40's and during the daytime in the upper 50's.
In addition to our central location and California weather, there are also a wide-array of activities locally that you'll have easy access to enjoy. There are several lakes, two major rivers and reservoirs for fishing and boating. Three major ski resorts also are nearby, offering some of California's best downhill and cross-country skiing.
For more information, please contact:
Brittany Taylor, Director of Physician Recruitment & Relations
email@example.com | (559) 624-2899
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly