MD/DO Radiology Mammography
University of Michigan Health-West is seeking a fellowship trained, board certified or board eligible Mammographer.
Radiology Practice Features
- Work alongside a team of radiologists, surgeons, oncologists and pathologists
- Opportunities for program collaboration, mentorship and research with University of Michigan Health systems
- Extensive primary care referral network
- Full benefit package
- Malpractice coverage
About University of Michigan Health-West
Integrated Healthcare System
University of Michigan Health-West serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, University of Michigan Health-West has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. We also provide a community clinic for the under-served and student health clinics on the campuses of Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College. With more than 500 physicians on staff, University of Michigan Health-West provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology and others. Many are members of the University of Michigan Health-West.
The recent agreement to develop The Cancer Network of West Michigan, a joint venture between Mercy Health and University of Michigan Health-West, leverages the combined resources and capabilities of the two West Michigan health systems and Michigan Medicine, the academic medical center of the University of Michigan. The Cancer Network of West Michigan encompasses three West Michigan campuses including: University of Michigan Health-West located in Wyoming, Mercy Saint Mary s located in Grand Rapids and Mercy Muskegon located in Muskegon.
- University Affiliated Hospital
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing
- Supportive community with good public and private schools