Emergency Medicine Position at Level I Trauma Center in IL
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our quality-oriented department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Stable 35-member department, all of whom are ABEM/AOBEM certified seeing 90,000 patients per year
- Department also includes 15 Advanced Practice Providers
- Your choice of working at Level I Trauma Center, a nearby critical access hospital with 10,000 visits, or a combination of the two
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, OB/GYN, ED and 50 Hospitalists; In-house Pediatric Hospitalists and PICU available 24/7
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, if desired
- Consistently voted Best Hospital by U.S. News & World Report - 2012 to present; top 5% nationally for Neurosciences; Magnet designation since 2009
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Position at Level I Trauma Center in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly