Board certified or board-eligible Gastroenterologist needed to join West Georgia Gastroenterology; a single specialty private practice affiliated with Tanner Health System. Current fellows encouraged to apply.
- $800K+ earning potential
- 4 Physicians (due to recent retirement of founding physician) and 5 APP s
- Highly trained and experienced administrative and support staff
- Established high volume practice: 25-30 patients per day
- This is the only GI group in an 8-county area
- Consultative services at Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton and Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica
- Partnership available after 2 years
- Ownership interest in joint-venture endoscopy center
- Robust incentive package supported by the hospital
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Paid Malpractice
- Epic EMR in office and hospital
About Tanner Health System and the West Georgia Community:
- Vibrant and growing communities located in west Georgia
- Beautiful neighborhoods and lots of green space
- Strategically located between Atlanta (45 minutes east) and Birmingham, AL (2 hours west)
- Excellent school options
- Exceptional recreational opportunities available including the Carrollton Greenbelt (an 18 mile shared use path).
- Home of the University of West Georgia ~ 15,000 students
- Numerous large employers in the area with rapidly growing economy
- Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta Braves, Falcons, United, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium and so much more.
The city of Carrollton, GA is, located 40 miles west of Atlanta, GA and has a population of approximately 30,000. The Tanner Health System service area provides care to a population just under 400,000 in our primary and secondary markets. Tanner Health System is a 5 hospital, non- profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama. To learn more about Tanner Health System visit tanner.org