GI Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL VIRGINIA
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
Hospitalist Opportunity: Newport News/Gloucester
- 7 days on/7 days off
- 500-525k base salary plus RVUs
- 501(c)(3) organization
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation expenses
- Generous CME stipend
- 401k, 403b and a defined benefit program
- Work with a highly-motivated and team-oriented medical staff
- Work at the region’s only 500-bed level 2 trauma center
- State-of-the-art technology and suites
- Join the area’s preeminent GI group
- Team consists of APPs who do front-line work, new consults, and rounding
Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula (Yorktown-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg-Gloucester)
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Annual LPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the world.
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- Multitude of outstanding educational options; including local colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.and the Outer Banks.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airports to choose from.
You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations−Riverside Health System. Through its EPIC EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
Riverside Health System employs over 10,000 team members. Their flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) located in Newport News, Virginia − a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital that also supports three residency programs. Their system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to their ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician leadership, Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
For more information, please contact:
Riverside Health System
Apply for GI Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly