Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery - in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 700000.00
Six years ago, this 15 Hospital, not-for-profit system partnered with one of the largest private orthopaedic groups in the state. Their PSA allowed both to thrive and expand Orthopedic Services across the state. We are now presenting an opportunity to join this premier multi-specialty orthopedic surgery group, which is comprised of 14 fellowship-trained surgeons. We are seeking several Orthopedic Surgeons due to growth and to continue to service the referrals from the PCP’s in the regionJob Specifics
- Busy orthopedic practice opportunity within a multispecialty clinic to serve a well-established and growing patient base
- You will join four other board certified orthopedic surgeons and multiple nurse practitioners
- Multiple needs exist, ranging from general, sports, total joints, etc.
- Very manageable shared call of 1:8
- 150+ bed hospital has a Mako robot and wonderful, recently renovated OR’s
- Best of both worlds, strong hospital backing & PCP referrals with private practice partnership track
- Eyes on the future? This partnership track allows you to earn ancillary income
- H1B Visa applications accepted
- Extremely competition base salary plus incentives.
- Income potential can exceed 90th percentile, there is not a cap
- Options for student loans, sign on bonus, residency/fellowship stipends
- Competitive vacation/CME and retirement plans
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
About the Company
- Known as the "Twin Cities" of this state, this is the perfect setting for those seeking an urban lifestyle in a suburban setting
- Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the crossroads of the largest interstates
- Just 45 minutes from a city of 400,000 people, this city of 130,000 feels like an exciting suburb
- The corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY Financial, the residents also enjoy a diverse and robust economy.
- Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are located here as are numerous local community and technical schools.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle