Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician - in Illinois
A reputable health system with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic trauma. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital in an inviting community outside of Chicago.Opportunity Highlights:
Community Information — Live and work just outside of Chicago!
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Join an experienced orthopedic group in a team-oriented environment
- Advanced operating and surgical suites fully equipped with new Stryker equipment
- Efficient model covering only 1 location
- Excellent administrative and clinical support as well as a highly experienced hospitalist team
- $50,000 sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and tuition reimbursement options available
Located less than 90 minutes from Chicago, this charming Midwest city offers a remarkable quality of life. With plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and engaging events and activities throughout the year, this welcoming town has something for everyone.
- A cost of living nearly 25% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, kayaking, and a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan
- Convenient access to Chicago and Milwaukee and their many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Trauma fellowship required
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle, Trauma