Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity in Sunny Bay Pines, FL
The Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center, located on the scenic Gulf of Mexico, is recruiting for a Transplant Nephrologist. You will provide inpatient/outpatient services including general nephrology and inpatient only hemodialysis. Expertise in CVVH is required. You will be expected to diagnose, treat and care for patients suffering from electrolyte disorder, renal transplant patients and a variety of kidney diseases including glomerular, tubulo-interstitial, and vascular causes of kidney failure.
Virtual modalities including e-consult and Video on Demand are heavily utilized in the nephrology service. The site has an active peritoneal dialysis program, but no outpatient hemodialysis unit. Experience in creation of Home HD program is welcomed as is experience in home dialysis modalities. The development of clinical and basic science research endeavors is encouraged of all the faculty. Training in transplant nephrology required along with at least 2 years of recent transplant experience.
Sign on bonus is available!
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible at VA
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 days paid CME absence
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/ unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
If interested, e-mail CV to email@example.com
Apply for Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity in Sunny Bay Pines, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly