Essentia Health - St. Mary s Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children s hospital within St. Mary s Medical Center. St. Mary s Medical Center has ranked among America s Top 100 Hospitals for Joint Replacement and Orthopedic Programs.
- Collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 17 orthopedic surgeons and 10 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include: adult reconstructive, shoulder and elbow, ortho oncology, foot and ankle, pediatric orthopedics, sports medicine, hand, and trauma
- 10 physician medical orthopedic section, and 4 physician podiatry section
- Dedicated joint program coordinator
- Mako robotic platform
- Approx 1200 total joint replacements a year, potential for growth. Robust data on outcomes.
- Outreach opportunities optional
- 1:10+ compensated call
- Call by APC group and Physician group
- Approximately 36 call dates a year
- Ortho trauma program covers daytime call
- Dedicated EMR - EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- BC/BE Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement
- Duluth, MN (150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery system
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-847-0845 (fax) 218-722-9952