Midwest Metro of 2.2 Million I Orthopedic Hand Surgery I Dream Volume Scenario
A thriving not-for-profit multi-specialty group located in this Ohio Metro of 2.2 million residents is seeking a Fellowship trained Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join their staff. Join a robust team of Orthopedic Surgeons that is seeking the right surgeon to hit the ground running and help them meet surging patient demand. Live and work in the No. 1 ranked city to live in the entire state!
Walk into existing practice / busy from day one where you'll be earning over the MGMA 90th percentile
• 600K Base Salary + wRVU productivity
• Focus on 100% Hand Surgery
• Minimal Call of 1:5 at 2 hospitals with no trauma designation
• Excellent benefits including Health, Life, Vacation, CME, 457b, and 457f, and 35 days of Allowable Time Off Per Year
• No. 1 ranked place to live in the state and No. 13 ranked most affordable places to live in the U.S.
• Prominent art scene featuring museums, art exhibits, theatre, orchestra, and ballet shows
• Hundreds of delicious restaurants to try from Mexican cuisine to Vietnamese food, you will find whatever your heart desires in the modern city
• International airport offering non-stop service to over 50 destinations in North America and Europe
• Birthplace of Steven Spielberg, Neil Armstrong, George Clooney, and Jerry Springer!
Name: Neal Waters
Specialty: Surgery - Hand
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Midwest Metro of 2.2 Million I Orthopedic Hand Surgery I Dream Volume Scenario
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly