Mercy Medical Group (MMG), a multi-specialty group in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a full-time Hospitalist Physician to our team at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley, CA.
- Join award winning Hospitalist program
- Small 104-bed rural hospital with open ICU
- ICU rounding is required in addition to the usual hospitalist duties
- Duties will also include intubations, lines, running codes, etc.
- Full time with 15-16 shifts/month with a variety of day, evening, and night shifts
- Evening/night shifts are required
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including bonus potential and a very desirable retirement plan
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group (MMG) is a dynamic, growing organization with a long-standing history of providing exceptional medical care in the Sacramento area. MMG is a large multi-specialty medical group of 460+ providers comprised of primary care physicians, specialists in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. These professionals provide seamless primary and specialty care, working together to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the most ethnically diverse and livable cities in America. The capital city of California serves as the political nucleus of the nation's most influential state, the sixth-largest economy in the world. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.