Sub-Specialty Trained Neurosurgeon to Join a Dynamic Team - Omaha, Nebraska
Be part of a growing Neurosurgery Program and help Shape The Future!
CHI Health Clinic/Creighton University School of Medicine is seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to advance the vision and make a lasting impact in Omaha, Nebraska.
CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine are seeking quality driven, patient-centered Neurosurgeon(s) to join our progressive, and rapidly expanding Neuroscience Institute in Omaha, Nebraska. Seeking both the experienced BC Neurosurgeon as well as new grads - looking to be a part of this exciting vision; and GROW the Neurosurgery Division. These opportunities are well suited for the academically driven Neurosurgeon.
Seeking Sub-Specialty training in several key areas: Cerebrovascular, Trauma, Tumors, and Endovascular procedures; and who are passionate about providing comprehensive neurosurgical care in a Center of Excellence. You will continue to do "bread and butter" general neurosurgery and trauma care
The Neuroscience Institute integrates leading medical experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer highly advanced care for patients with the most complex neurological disorders.
The Neuroscience Institute specialties include:
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center - equipped with epilepsy monitoring and (2) Epileptologists. Reknowned specialists Epilepsym Stroke, Movement disorders, MS and Headache
- Stroke Certified Centers, treating over 1,000 cases annually in Omaha metro:
- 1 Thrombectomy Capable
- 3 Primary
- 1 Acute ready
- ACS Level I Trauma Center
The opportunity also includes:
- Academic affiliation with Creighton University School of Medicine, ability to practice in Clinical and Academic settings
- Opportunity to design and build a designated neuro scrub team
- Electronic medical records via Epic
- A large referral base from Medical Group Enterprise
- Call: 1 in 4
Compensation package includes two year guarantee; Quality incentive, CME, relocation, core benefits, retirement savings, and paid malpractice insurance.
Interested candidates, please submit CV to:
Terri Bangert, MAA, FASPR
Physician Recruitment Specialist
Apply for Sub-Specialty Trained Neurosurgeon to Join a Dynamic Team - Omaha, Nebraska
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly