Gastroenterology Chardon and Ravenna, Ohio
Geauga and Portage counties comprise a region of Northeast Ohio nestled between Cleveland, Akron, and Kent – home of Kent State University and nearby Northeast Ohio Medical University. You can find the solitude of rural settings with major metropolitan amenities close to home. Boating on Lake Erie and many of the inland freshwater lakes, hiking and bike trails along the Tuscarawas and Cuyahoga rivers and an incredible National Park and Metro Park systems. Cleveland is home to three major sports teams, the Indians, Browns and Caves. If it is the Arts you are drawn to, Cleveland offers much in Museums, Cleveland Ballet, or world acclaimed Cleveland Orchestra, which finds its home at Severance Hall or Blossom Music Center, an incredible outdoor amphitheater, where you will find concerts throughout the summer.
UH Geauga Medical Center
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center is a non-profit acute care facility providing a full range of services to residents in Geauga, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Lake, Portage and Trumbull counties in Northeast Ohio. Nearby cities include Chagrin Falls, Bainbridge, and Solon boast high ranking public and private schools. Geauga Medical Center holds a Joint Commission-accreditation and is ranked as an IBM Watson top 100 hospital. Its Medicare dependent Hospital (MDH) status, is limited to 100 inpatient beds with additional beds in observation and Behavioral Health Unit not included within this total.
- Full Bariatric Program
- Thoracic Surgery
- Seidman Cancer Center on site
- Multi-disciplinary Care
Additionally you will find
- Robust Advanced Practice Provider support, specializing in GI in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Collegial, friendly, laid back environment
- Very good work-life balance
- Opportunities for involvement in administrative roles if interested
UH Portage Medical Center
University Hospitals Portage Medical Center is a non-profit acute care facility providing a full range of services to residents in Portage, Geauga, Cuyahoga, Trumbull and Summit counties in Northeast Ohio. Nearby cities include Hudson, Kent and Aurora boasting high ranking public and private schools.
- Joint Commission-accredited hospital with 117 staffed beds
- Advanced Practice Providers specializing in gastroenterology for inpatient and outpatient services
- Dedicated outpatient endoscopy suite and staff with potential for staff gastroenterologists joint venture/profit sharing opportunity
Every day, for more than 150 years, the physicians of University Hospitals have renewed a promise to meeting our patients’ health care needs. Our talented team is integral to our rich history of success and critical to our future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, our physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to our mission:
The University Hospitals Heath System includes 23 hospitals throughout Northeast Ohio including UH Cleveland Medical Center, adjacent to the campus of Case Western Reserve University in the University Circle neighborhood of Cleveland.
We invite you to explore joining the UH family.
- Board-certified / Board-eligible in Gastroenterology
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Apply for Gastroenterology Chardon and Ravenna, Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly