Pulmonary Medical Director at Sinai Hospatial in Baltimore, MD
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, Grace Medical Center and surrounding community practices.
Sinai Hospital has a pulmonary function laboratory where, patients receive full pulmonary function testing as well as exercise and bronchial provocation testing. Specialists at the lab perform sputum induction. Sinai also has a sleep lab directed by a board-certified sleep specialist, operated seven nights a week for full polysomnography and CPAP titrations. Daytime sleep studies are conducted Monday through Friday.
Sinai Pulmonary Associates is seeking an experienced Medical Director to join our practice. Join Us, Care Bravely!
If you possess these qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- BE/BC in Pulmonology
- Fellowship in Pulmonology a must
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Ability to successfully obtain Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current DEA certificate and CDS license
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Location: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and nearby community-based locations
- Full time employed position
- Supportive and well-trained office staff
- Join 2 Physicians and 1 NP in the practice
- Manage a growing patient population
- Inpatient and outpatient opportunity
- Navigational Bronchoscopy and EBUS Bronchoscopy available if desired
- Combination of hospital consults, outpatient medicine, bronchoscopy, LTAC coverage
- Call coverage: rotational basis
- 80% clinical, 10% administrative, and 10% teaching position - Opportunity to precept and mentor residents in Sinai s freestanding Internal Medicine Residency Program
Lifebridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, Sinai hospital is located on the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and beautiful Annapolis and Chesapeake Bay.
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, fully stocked physician lounge, CME allowances, and life insurance. All medical staff dues and credentialing fees are reimbursed. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
Apply for Pulmonary Medical Director at Sinai Hospatial in Baltimore, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly