Employed Rheumatology Position for Growing Practice in the North Carolina Mountains
Appalachian Regional Medical Associates is comprised of an 90+ healthcare provider group that is owned and operated by Appalachian Regional Healthcare System (ARHS), a small non-profit health system based in Boone, NC. ARHS currently owns 2 hospitals in Boone and Linville, NC; as well as a regional cancer center, a 27-bed inpatient behavioral health center.
- Awarded The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
- Joint Commission Advanced Certification for Chest Pain
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Certification
- Stroke Honor Roll Silver Plus Achievement Award by the American Heart Association
- Top 100 Orthopedic Hospitals in the U.S.
ARHS is recruiting for a Rheumatologist to join a growing practice
- Join an established practice with one other Rheumatologist. The clinic draws from 5 counties in North Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee
- We are looking for someone that works well in a team environment where patients come first
- 100% outpatient work, No Call
- 4 day Work Week
- 3 Chair Infusion area within clinic
- Compensation Includes: Great Sign On, Competitive Base Salary + WRVU Incentives, Yearly CME Stipend, Vacation, Health & Retirement Benefits, Paid Malpractice
Perks of the Area: Boone, NC
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Boone is one of the most well know university and resort communities in the Southeast. Biking, Hiking, Kayaking, Rafting, Skiing/Snowboarding, Rock climbing, Horseback Riding, Hunting and Fishing that the Southeast has to offer. Great Shopping, Fine Dining, Breweries, Wineries and Cultural options are in abundance around the Boone, Blowing Rock and Linville communities.
- Top Rated North Carolina Public Schools
- Home of Appalachian State University (20,000 students)
- The Best Places to Retire in 2018 (Forbes Magazine), The 10 Most Beautiful Small Towns in North Carolina (Attractions of America), 2021 Best Places to Raise a Family in North Carolina (Niche), Our Favorite Small Towns in North Carolina (Southern Living)
Apply for Employed Rheumatology Position for Growing Practice in the North Carolina Mountains
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly