Job Description & Requirements
Fellowship Trained Radiologist in Wisconsin
StartDate: 03/01/2022Available Shifts: M-F Schedule Pay Rate: $495000.00 - 600000.00
The nation's No. 1 health system seeks two board-certified or board-eligible radiologists to join an 11-member, highly functioning, and collaborative group of fellowship-trained radiologists. Our hospital is expanding — an outpatient MRI expansion project will double the size of the current practice. Candidates should have comfort with basic procedures, including U.S.-guided paracentesis/thoracentesis, diagnostic fluoroscopy, and MSK injections.Opportunity Highlights
- High quality of life: M-F, 8-5 schedule with no overnights
- Excellent benefits, including pension
- Join an excellent, highly functioning collaborative team
- Diagnostic ER/hospital call shared by all staff radiologists
- Outpatient MRI expansion project includes 3T/1.5T MRI scanner that will double the size of the current practice
- Large group of radiologists with unmatched support
- Stability within the specific site and organization
Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, this charming community in southwest Wisconsin is a great place to live and work. The area offers four seasons of recreational opportunities, such as biking, golf, snow skiing, and hiking 500-foot bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Enjoy an abundance of arts, culture, shopping, and dining — our city has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living, affordable housing prices, and excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, kayaking, and much more
- Four distinct seasons and breathtaking scenery
- Easy access to Rochester, Madison, and Minneapolis
- Niche grades our city an A-
- Livability named our city a Best Affordable Place to Live in 2018
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin one of its "Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19"
???????#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist