Private Practice OB/GYN Physician opening in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago.
OB/GYN Physician Opportunity Full Time
We are looking to hire BC/BE Ob/Gyn Physician to join very busy and growing private practice in the Chicago area. As an OB-GYN, you will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women s health and their reproductive systems. You will perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond.
OB-GYN Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical history for diagnosis
- Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care, sometime in collaboration with a midwife
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, med techs etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Continue personal education on current medical practices and innovations by reading medical journals, attending conferences, etc.
OB GYN Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctor of Medicine
- 4 years OB-GYN residency
- Valid license to practice and board certified in state
- 3+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice, but we encourage new graduates of residency to apply as well.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff and assistants
- Compassionate and personable with exemplary bedside manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
Great opportunity to join established and highly respected physician in a growing practice.
Practice was established over 10 years ago and the current physician has served the community with exceptional care.
Benefits May include
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience.
- Professional dues, licenses, subscription reimbursement
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation and Holidays
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hoffman Estates where the practice located is just outside of Chicago, this family-friendly community provides the comfort of the northwest suburbs and easy access to all the amenities the city has to offer!