Urgent Care Physician
CityMD is a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying, intuitive work environment for our employees. We are looking for board-certified Emergency and Family Practice trained physicians who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and motivated individuals and operate on one of the most advanced administrative systems in healthcare today. Your responsibilities will include the diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages, and interpreting and archiving medical information.
- Scribes on staff. This allows you to focus your time on direct patient care.
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US and MRI.
- Specialist consultation allows for 48 hour turn around and same day results for urgent cases.
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services with modern, clean and aesthetically designed work environments.
- Dedicated physician led Aftercare team following up on all aspects of patient care.
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records across all CityMD locations.
Our commitment to our patients and employees, along with our state-of-the-art personalized healthcare delivery system, has taken CityMD from one location on the Upper East Side to over 130 in the New York\New Jersey area including Northern/Central/Southern New Jersey and Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Rockland and Westchester County. As a proud People First company, we are centered on the values of integrity, excellence, professionalism and quality.
Our Compensation package is broken down as follows:
- Competitive hourly rate plus performance based bonus
- 160 hours of paid time off
- $3000 annually in CME
- 401K match is up to 4% of your bi-weekly pay up to annual IRS limits
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short term and long term disability benefits and company paid life insurance
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance Covered
- Premium pay is an additional $45 per hour
We are hiring board-certified physicians who are Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine trained to work in our state-of-the-art urgent care centers. Our facilities are staffed with highly trained and motivated individuals who operate one of the most advanced administrative systems in healthcare today.
Board Certification in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine. Current NY/NJ State Medical License required and at least 2 years post residency preferred.
- Send CV to: email@example.com
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly