$25K Start Date Bonus for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for our physician-led program with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a 522 bed acute care facility in Colorado Springs which includes Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. The Birth Center at St. Francis has an OBED with 7 beds. Penrose-St. Francis has been named One of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ for 10 years in a row (2008 - 2017) by Healthgrades®, plus they are southern Colorado's only Magnet Recognized hospital. Please consider joining our physician-led group which is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Annual deliveries: 3,200
- Level III NICU with 48 private rooms
- Ten spacious antepartum rooms
- Twelve family-friendly labor/delivery rooms
- 7 OB ED rooms
- Two dedicated C-section operating suites with three bays for post-anesthesia recovery
- MFM avail 24/7
- EMR Epic and Medi-mobile for charge capture
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- BC in OB/GYN required
- CO License preferred, but not required
- Delivery room
- OB ED
- Full spectrum OBGYN, GYN ER coverage, D&C, ectopics, minor Lap
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance
- 24 hour shifts – 6 to 8 clinical shifts per month for FT
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Colorado Springs, CO is located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, and its many trails and parks, Colorado Springs is a popular destination for tourists seeking scenery, rock formations and other unique geological features, like Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods Park, The Broadmoor Seven Falls, and Cave Of The Winds Mountain Park. City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, known as Colorado Springs Airport, is a city-owned public civil-military airport 6 miles southeast of downtown Colorado Springs. It is the second busiest commercial service airport in the state after Denver International Airport which is an hour away.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN at 317-313-9098 or email CV to Johanna.Bartlett@shcr.com.Benefits and Compensation
- Predictable schedule - outstanding quality of life
- Full time physicians work an average of 6-8 shifts per month
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Paid malpractice premiums
- Comprehensive benefits package including matching 401k, relocation allowance, paid vacation shifts and much more!
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for $25K Start Date Bonus for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly