OB/GYN opportunity in Hagerstown, Maryland; 320 K+Base Salary; 6-weeks PTO!
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in Hagerstown, MD. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as 2022 Residents.
- Join a group of 7 OB/GYNs in an established, busy practice. 6 Certified Nurse Midwives and 3 Physician Assistants round out the group.
- The center is in Hagerstown, MD; 90 minutes from Baltimore
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, phlebotomy and ultra-sound; plus, more
- 1:5 call. Midwives take 1st call - ** Laborist is in-house 24/7**
- This position requires a Maryland license and we can assist
- 6 weeks paid time off!!
- Outdoor recreation is one of the most popular reasons people love to come to Washington County. The majority of Maryland's Appalachian Trail is located in this historic location. With five National Parks, and eight State Parks, there are many options for hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, birding, photography or whatever you like to do outdoorsJust 90 minutes from Baltimore, Washington County is known for its rich history. Located in the crossroads of the Civil War, it is home to South Mountain State Battlefield, Antietam National Battlefield, and the July 1863 Battle of Hagerstown
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN opportunity in Hagerstown, Maryland; 320 K+Base Salary; 6-weeks PTO!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly