Samaritan Health Services in Oregon has an opportunity for a Pulmonologist
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Pulmonologist to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, a level 2 trauma center, Samaritan Pulmonology provides consultation and care of diseases affecting the respiratory system, including treatment for COPD, cystic fibrosis and emphysema.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of intensivists, cardiologist and cardiac surgeons
- Practice shares inpatient consults and call but is primarily an office-based practice
- On-site Pulmonary Function Lab
- Practice includes outpatient and inpatient responsibilities of pulmonary medicine-chest fluoroscopy, chest ultrasound, pleural biopsy, pulmonary function test, thoracentesis, bronchoscopy. Interventional procedures can be done but not required
- Hospital employed
- Referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Board certified/board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine
- New graduates welcome
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon s largest city all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
To apply, visit samhealth.org/DocJobs or to find out more call Annette Clovis, firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 768-4419
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly