OBGYN Opportunity in Suburb of Nashville, TN
Seeking additional OB/GYN physician available to start position in 2022. Join established practice of five employed OB/GYN’s and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN
- 2022 Resident and/or practicing OB/GYN
- Robotics skills welcomed
- 50% OB and 50 % GYN with diverse patient populations
- Convenient office space located on hospital campus
- Shared call of 1:6 with new provider
- Full benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus available
About Centennial Women’s Group – Summit OB/GYN- Hermitage:
- Join Centennial Women’s Group – Summit OB/GYN, established group that provides comprehensive women’s health services in Hermitage, TN and in Lebanon, TN.
- The Birth Center at TriStar Summit has full range of OB services; Level II NICU, 24 birthing suites, 24/7 Obstetric Hospitalists and lactation consultants.
- Our OB/GYN program is part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 300 residency and fellowship programs nationwide. HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities.
If you are looking for lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family, check out Hermitage, TN. This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake. Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library. Tennessee is a state with no income tax.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Suburb of Nashville, TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly