OBGYN Opportunity in Suburb of Nashville, TN
Seeking additional OB/GYN physician available to start position in early 2022. Join established practice of four employed OB/GYN s and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN
- Comfortable with 14-18 deliveries monthly per provider; 20-25 patient office visits daily, 25-30 new patient inquiries weekly
- Robotics skills welcomed
- Convenient office space located on hospital campus
- Shared call of 1:7 with new provider
- Financial package includes; base salary/productivity/overhead to ensure a solid foundation, malpractice, fringe benefits package. Student Loan Assistance and Sign-on Bonus available.
About Centennial Women s Group Bluegrass OB/GYN:
- The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville is a brand new state-of-the-art facility with a full range of OB services; also includes a six bed, Level II NICU, 14 birthing suites, lactation consultants, a lactation boutique and outpatient lactation program for ongoing support.
- 24/7 (in-house) OB Anesthesia services. Utilize CRNA s with MD back-up
- Hendersonville - a wonderful lake view community located 19 miles from downtown Nashville. Primary population is 54,068 with median resident age of 39.7, a part of Nashville s MSA of 1.6 million population
- Sumner County Schools are consistently recognized for their outstanding public school system Private schools are throughout the community (visit SumnerSchools.com)
- Being this close to Nashville, there s immediate access to all the arts, higher education and professional sporting events that this metropolitan city has to offer
- Nashville: Practice located in suburban Nashville the city repeatedly recognized as one of the country s top cities for business and future growth (Forbes and Modern Physician magazines)
- Tennessee: A state with affordable malpractice premiums and No State Personal Income Tax
- HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:
- Our new OBGYN Residency program is part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Suburb of Nashville, TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly