ORTHOPAEDIC SPINE SURGEON TO JOIN LARGE PRIVATE PRACTICE
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, located in Raleigh, NC, is an independent, private practice Orthopedic group, seeking to leverage their success in serving their communities of the Triangle by adding another Orthopedic Spine Surgeon in Wake County.
Wake County is comprised of very active communities, full residential neighborhoods & many amenities. The surrounding medical community enjoys the full spectrum of complementary & supportive specialists, including significant primary care relationships.
The ideal candidates will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience & collaboration.
WHO WE ARE
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic is Wake County’s oldest orthopaedic practice dating back to 1919, dedicated to providing our community with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic has 23 board certified and board eligible orthopaedic surgeons, with advanced training in their respective subspecialties, which include: foot and ankle surgery, hand, wrist and elbow surgery, neck and spine surgery, hip surgery, shoulder surgery, total joint replacement, and sports medicine. In addition, Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic has a podiatrist, who specializes in the conservative treatment options for orthopaedic conditions, and 27 advanced practice providers to care for your unique orthopaedic conditions.
We have six convenient clinic locations in Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Holly Springs, Wakefield and West Cary-Panther Creek with on-site services, including: MRI, X-ray, physical therapy, casts, braces, splints, and orthotics, pedorthics and prosthetics.
We have two active ambulatory surgical centers (Raleigh and Cary), and a recent CON approval to build an additional ambulatory surgical center (Garner) in the Fall of 2023.
This position offers excellent compensation, rewarding incentive structure, full benefits, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, paid CME and paid time off. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, optimistic and have a strong desire to work as part of a comprehensive team to deliver unparalleled patient care. Two-year Partnership Track.
- Raleigh & Durham are ranked #2 Best Places to Live in United States
- Access to the outdoors: 200-plus parks and a 152-mile greenway system for safe Hiking, Kayaking, Biking and Camping
- Sports Fans: college athletics, NHL’s Carolina Hurricanes, men’s and women’s professional soccer teams and minor league baseball
- Beautiful scenery: Raleigh has access to both the mountains and the beach with a 2.5-hour drive west to the Blue Ridge Mountains for skiing, hiking and camping; or 2.5-hour drive east to the Outer Banks for open-sea beaches, wild horses and shipwreck diving sites.
- Considered a Foody City, with numerous world-Renowned Chefs and prestigious James Beard nominees and winners
- Cultural Facilities: Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), the North Carolina Museum of Art, the Contemporary Art Museum of Raleigh, the North Carolina Symphony, Carolina Ballet, North Carolina Opera, and many other cultural events and concerts
- Excellent School System
Raleigh is a large city with a small-town charm. Elite universities, top of the line health care, lower than average housing costs, award-winning cuisines and lively festivals draw people in from all over the nation. Raleigh has it all – a strong economic and business-friendly climate, strong public and private educational systems, a variety of sports and recreation, and a family-friendly lifestyle.