Obstetrician & Gynecologist Physician, Waterloo IA
- Physician would join a team -5 OB/GYNS, 5 Midwives, 1 ARNP, along with a Women’s Health Center with 2 NP.
- Extremely busy practice with loyal Patient base
- Newly expanded and state of the art labor, deliver, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) suites- 24 beds
- 2 Full-time Neonatologist with Level 3 NICU
- Over 1300 deliveries in 2020
- Average 8 couplets daily, with 4 babies in NICU
- Access to all sub-specialties
- Two office locations: Waterloo & Cedar Falls, IA (Large new office attached to the hospital)
- UnityPoint Health-Allen Hospital has been designated a Minimally Invasive Gynecology Center of Excellence by AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) and Surgical Review Corporation
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Office services/procedures: Range from OB and GYN services: Colposcopies, LEEPs, hysteroscopy using Endosee, IUD inserts and removal, Nexplanon, endometrial biopsies.
- Patients of all ages have access to wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management services.
- 4 day/week clinic schedule with flexible hours: surgery block built within that schedule: full support staff
- Clinic hours vary per site Monday-Thursday and Fridays when on call for the weekend.
- Average 12-18 patients per day
- Call schedule 1:6 and rotate holidays
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB-GYN
- BLS or ACLS and NRP
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state in which Physician provides services
Apply for Obstetrician & Gynecologist Physician, Waterloo IA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly