Bristol Health Medical Group is seeking full-time BE/BC Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join the Department of In-patient Medicine at Bristol Hospital in 2021.
Bristol Hospital, founded in 1921, is not-for-profit community hospital that continues to be the leading health provider for those who live and work in the Greater Bristol area. The hospital has earned national recognition for its commitment to providing outstanding patient care.
We are seeking compassionate, mission-focused, healthcare providers who want to make a difference and provide quality care to patients in our communities. You will be part of a collegial and collaborative team of providers who are dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
The Hospitalist service provides 24/7/365 inpatient hospital coverage for all patients admitted to the medical and surgical floors.
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:• Competitive salary
• Flexible scheduling
• Comprehensive array of benefits
• Employer paid malpractice coverage
• Relocation assistance/sign-on bonus offered
• J1, H1b and green card sponsorship available
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Traci Brown in our Physician Recruitment Office at 800-892-3846 or email your CV to Tbrown@bristolhospital.org.
About Bristol Hospital:
- 169 licensed beds and offers a complete range of patient services
- First-rate emergency center that cares for more than 40,000 patients each year
- Achieved ANCC Magnet Recognition® in July 2015 from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Named the third safest in Connecticut by Consumer Reports magazine in the spring of 2013
- Health Information Management Systems Society Analytics announced that Bristol Hospital was the first in the State of Connecticut and the first in the country utilizing the Meditech 6.x electronic medical record platform to be certified as a Stage 7 level organization on the EMR Adoption ModelSM
- We’ve expanded into a complete network of local and community-based services providing a wide range of care — from advanced primary and specialty care to skilled nursing and rehabilitation, and from home health and hospice to emergency medical services
Apply for Adult Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly