Employed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Opportunity
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio is seeking a board certified/board eligible Plastic Surgeon. Enjoy a great work environment and experience all four seasons in a Midwest city surrounded by small towns and charming rural communities. Work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a 424-bed Regional Referral Center with a 10-county catchment area of 480,000.
- Dedicated OR time.
- Large (150+) referral base of employed primary care physicians and specialists.
- Facial trauma call (1:4-5)
- Bovie Electrosurgical, Ritter PPS-15 procedure lights, Midmark procedure chairs
- Cosmetic procedures, general plastic surgery procedures, breast reconstruction, breast reduction, Panniculectomy
- Collegial multidisciplinary team full subspecialty support
- Including: Oncology weekly breast cancer conference, general surgery, Weight Management Solutions
- Level II Trauma Center
- Teach Residents
- EPIC EMR with Dragon Speak
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
The community offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to excellent public and private school systems. This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family. Lima is centrally located with access to large urban hubs for quick travel to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
We offer a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Interested candidates should direct questions and send their CV to:
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center
730 West Market Street
Lima, OH 45801
Apply for Employed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly