EXPERIENCED & EARLY CAREER OB/GYNs ARE INVITED TO APPLY!
Chester County OB/GYN, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking a full time OB/GYN.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2022 OB/GYN Residents.
Chester County OB/GYN has been a proud supporter of the local community for over 40 years. Chester County OB/GYN is the largest OB/GYN practice in the area, with a philosophy centered on caring for the whole woman, attending to her physical, emotional, and psychosocial needs. Chester County OB/GYN provides a full range of Obstetric and Gynecologic care including prenatal care and pregnancy classes, infertility evaluation and treatment, minimally invasive surgery, and osteoporosis evaluation and management.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 4 Pennsylvania Office Locations: Downingtown, Kennett Square, West Grove, West Chester
- Approximately 150 delivers/month
- On Call 1:8 / 1:9
- Cover "1"hospital only
- Provider Team: 9 OB/GYNs, 5 CRNPs
- 3 physician team members of Chester County OB/GYN are trained and active within the robotic team
- Pennsylvania Hospital PGY3 & PGY4 OB/GYN Resident rotations
- Chester County Hospital PENN Medicine
- Level III NICU
- 2 Robotic Units
- Plus, a full complement of subspecialists with 2 full time Gyn Oncologists on staff and 4 Infertility/ Endocrine practices in the local area for consultation and infertility care
CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: The area school districts are all award winning and rank in the top 20 in the state including West Chester, Unionville, Downingtown and Great Valley. Taxes in the West Chester area are relatively low compared to other suburbs of Philadelphia and New Jersey. Many universities are within a 30- 45 minute drive of the hospital facility. Major companies of Vanguard, QVC, Depuy Synthes , Endopharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca and Pfizer are located in the area as well as several universities which support a robust economy. It is a wonderful, safe place to raise a family!
- Company Paid: Medical license, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
Growth is Real and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big! Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
Apply for OB/GYN PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly