Orthopedic Hand Surgeon (Faculty Physician - Assistant/Associate/Full Professor)
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a not-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine. Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond. Join us on a mission to advance medicine. The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota is seeking a full-time orthopedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest and expertise in both clinical practice and hand surgery. About the Appointment:
- The ideal candidate will have a subspecialty interest and expertise in both clinical practice and hand surgery.
- Responsibilities include patient care at M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center and affiliated clinical community sites.
- Additional responsibilities will include participation in the teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows, clinical practice through MPhysicians, and participation in service activities on behalf of the department, the medical school, and your profession.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Orthopedic Surgery residency and/or fellowship training program.
- Board eligible/certified.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration abilities with partners and staff.
- Understands and places importance on patient care/service.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Education focused and a creative problem-solver
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon (Faculty Physician - Assistant/Associate/Full Professor)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly