Community Physician Network is seeking a board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist and an Advanced Therapeutic Gastroenterologist who are motivated to make a difference in their community. Community Hospital South offers patient-centered healthcare to the residents of south Indianapolis, including Johnson County.
- Shared call
- Advanced Practice Provider Support
- Block procedure time
- Practice provides ERCP, cholangioscopy, EUS, capsule endoscopy, EMR and RF ablation services
- Cancer care affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
- Physician led organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
- BE/BC in Gastroenterology
- Advanced Therapeutic Fellowship (EUS & ERCP skills a must)
- Eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
- Desire to function in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Consistent and consecutive employment and training history
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.