Internal Medicine physician
Fayetteville, North Carolina VA Coastal Health Care System has an opening for a full-time staff board certified Internal Medicine physician for a Hospitalist role.
In this role, you will:
- Cover Inpatient medicine working with 8 other Hospitalists
- Be proficient in procedures
Tour of Duty: 7 on, 7 off 12 hour shifts 8-8; No call outside set schedule
About working at VA:
- Licensure: Any full and unrestricted license from any US State or Territory is sufficient to work at any VA Medical Center or clinic
- Student Loan Repayment: You may be eligible to apply for an education loan reimbursement award of up to $200,000 under the provisions of the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP)
- $1,000 CME reimbursement + 5 day paid absence to attend
- Free liability protection!
- Performance bonus of up to an additional $15K each year!
- No physician employment contracts!
The VA Medical Center of Fayetteville, NC is located at 2300 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC within 10 miles of Fort Bragg and Pope Army Air Base. In addition, Camp Lejeune and Seymour Johnson Air Force base lie in the facility’s catchment area. The Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) is a general medicine, surgery and mental health facility. The Fayetteville VAMC is a Complexity Level 1C Medical Center and is authorized 58 general medical, surgical, and mental health beds. It also maintains a 69-bed long-term care unit.
Contact me to discuss this opening!
Apply for Internal Medicine physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly